You control the routing via Route Pattern in CCM, here is what to do:
1. configure the router as GW:
h323-gateway voip interface
h323-gateway voip h323-id "anything"
h323-gateway voip bind srcadd "ip add of the interface"
Not sure if you have a PRI controller card and available T1 port on Siemens, but in order to do the integration, you'll need both. Your best bet would be to configure QSIG as the isdn switch-type, but you can really use any protocol.
2. Add pots-dial peers for outboud calling from CCM to Siemens, such as:
dial-peer voice 1 pots
incomaing called-number .
port 1/0:23 (D-channel of PRI)
3. add voip dial-peers for calls from Siemens to CCM
dial-peer voice 100 voip
destination-pettern 2... (assuming 2XXX are the DN on CCM)
4. Configure H.323 GW on CCM
5. Create Route Group and point to the GW
6. Create Route List and point to the Route Group
7. Create Route Patterns and point to the RL
For more help you want to reseach PBX integration, one resource can be
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.