Views
Helpful
Replies

h323 and Callmanager4.1

osamaokok
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm in a situation where h323 is already implemented with ccm4.1, the voice gateway is also installed with 16 analog lines, and my question is:

Can I assign an analog line for ex. phone no. 405 3332 will ring in a certain IP Phone(connection plar) and when I dial from that phone it will goes through that line number.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ozgurguler
Level 1
Level 1

You can achieve the first goal with connection-plar configuration under the voice-port(4053332).

For example;

voice-port 0/2/1

connection-plar XXXX(extension of the ip phone)

To achieve the second goal; you should form a new special partition and calling search space for the ip phone. Then, you should form route-patterns for the new partion and put a prefix (for example 9) for route-pattern. Then erase the 9 with a translation-pattern at the router.

You should change the cealling search space of the ip phone with the new one.

I hope i explained well:) I tried it, it works..

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ozgurguler
Level 1
Level 1

You can achieve the first goal with connection-plar configuration under the voice-port(4053332).

For example;

voice-port 0/2/1

connection-plar XXXX(extension of the ip phone)

To achieve the second goal; you should form a new special partition and calling search space for the ip phone. Then, you should form route-patterns for the new partion and put a prefix (for example 9) for route-pattern. Then erase the 9 with a translation-pattern at the router.

You should change the cealling search space of the ip phone with the new one.

I hope i explained well:) I tried it, it works..

Thanks ozgurguler

I found you reply very helpful, the problem is if this situation for more than 11 of my 16 analog line. I will create 16 partitions and CSS and my concern is the route-pattern as they use the same route-patrn.

regerds

you are right it is heavy load for you and CM. I'm sure there is a better solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: