Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Handling VXML transfer hang-ups

Hello,

I'm developing a VXML application which makes use of transfer.

<transfer name="transfercall" destexpr="'tel:' + prefixedDestination + ';phone-context=0'" type="bridge" connecttimeout="15s" maxtime="600s" cisco-aniexpr="'tel:' + '4000'" >
      <filled>
          <!--Here I handle the result of transfercall-->
      </filled>
</transfer>

Cisco configuration:

application

service transfer transfer.vxml

dial-peer voice 2000 voip

description **Incomming Call to SIP Trunk**

service transfer

voice-class codec 100

voice-class sip dtmf-relay force rtp-nte

session protocol sipv2

session target sip-server

incoming called-number 4000

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

no vad

Consider the following scenario's:

Caller = 1000

Callee = 2000

Caller calls 4000 and the VXML is executed. Inside the VXML a bridged transfer is performed to 2000 and 2000 picks up.

Here is where I'm having problems. Whenever 2000 hangsup the transfercall variable in my transfer element is set, this is okay. However when 1000 hangs up, the transfercall variable is undefined. I know this is because the VXML does not continue when 1000 hangs up because the whole session is thrown away.

I need to know what the result was of the transfer in both cases, because I'm logging these results. I created my own model where an ACallLeg is the incoming call and a BCallLeg is an outgoing call. The BCallLeg needs a status, but in my situation I'm only able to supply one when the callee hangs up.

Does anyone know how to get the outcome of a transfer, regardless of which party hangs up? Or do I need to consider programming in TCL?

Kind regards,

Grant

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies