cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Handset showing a "missed call" despite being picked up!?!

Kid Dynamite
Level 1
Level 1

Ok.. my second query today... sorry guys! : (

BUT... I have 2 extensions in an office that are being used as hotlines... a call comes in on one of the two line, rings really loudly and agents around the office will pick up the call using the "pickup" softkey on their handset... but on the handset the call originally comes in on... it shows the call as a "missed call" even though it has been picked up by an agent!?! It does this for internal and external calls...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As far as I know there is no way to change this behaviour, but let's see if someone elsa has another idea.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

OK, so you have this scenario, the call comes in and rings extension 1000 then extension 2000 "pickup" the call, the call is shown as missed in the 1000 extension.

This is fine, the problem is that the 1000 ext never sends the offhook state to the CCM so the CCM never sends the connected state to that extension that is why is shown as Missed on the 1000 ext.

Yes, that is right... you got it.

Is there any way around this though?

As far as I know there is no way to change this behaviour, but let's see if someone elsa has another idea.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: