cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Has Anyone Ever Seen This In Cube?

Jay Schulze
Level 1
Level 1

%SIP-3-BADPAIR: Unexpected event 21 (SIPSPI_EV_CC_CODEC_LOCAL_DNLD_DONE) in state 25 (SIP_STATE_MIDCALL_RECD_SUCCESS) substate 0 (SUBSTATE_NONE)

We are getting dead on transfer through CVP. I know it has something to do with SIP stack. and something to do with the codec. Possibably nego??? But can't find anything onit.

Current IOS is 15.2(3)T2

3 Replies 3

Nishant Savalia
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jay,

Are you facing this issue in case of Inbound or Outbound call through CUBE?

Please share sip debug messages for respective scenario.

Regards,

Nishant Savalia

Regards, Nishant Savalia

Hey Nishant,

I was really more interested if anyone had seen that error before. But the call flow is call inbound from cvp - cube- ip phone. The agent receiving the call would transfer back to CVP and back through cube to another agent.

The first agents call was 729. But transfer back to cvp must be 711. This is where the cube was having a problem. With call legs of different codecs going through the same cube. I can't get the exact details on the bug because it is internal. But it is

CSCty32035.

thx

J

Hi,

I have not come across this issue before but thought to look into it, as you have posted here.

It's good that you have come to know about the bug and hope that will sort out your issue.

Meanwhile, you can use different dial-peer with different destination pattern while sending call back to agent where g711 is required.

Regards,

Nishant Savalia

Regards, Nishant Savalia