Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

HELP - conference problems

Hi all dear friends, I have a CCM 4.1(3)sr7, a cisco 2650XM with 4DSP configured and an IGATE (for GSM network). The problem is when I try to initiate a conference with an IP Phone and 2 cell-phones (these two calls go through IGATE), the second cell-phone call is terminated, but if I use the software resources only I can establish the conference without any problem, but the intercluster calls, conferences between IP Phones is not possible any more.

Thanks a lot for any advise.

David

3 REPLIES
Green

Re: HELP - conference problems

You may check the codec between all devices.

Check region settings for all devices involved.

IP Phones, Cell Phone and CFB

As Gonzalo says check you codecs, keep in mind that Software Conference Bridge only supports G.711 so if you are using G.729 to talk with the cell-phone that could be the problem, you might need a Transcoder for this or a Hardware Conference Bridge.

//Jorge

P.D.

Gonz no seas ñoño estas de vacaciones. =P

Bronze

Thanks a lot my friends, but I cannot initiate a conference even in my central office where all my devices are using g711 and the log trace display me message this when an IP Phone try to make a cell-phone call : "isCapsCompliant_Reject OLC, incompatible framesperpacket compressiontype(4) milisecondPacketSize(80)"

Thanks again friends

David

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content