Views
Helpful
Replies

Help for Establish Force Access Code in CCME

orangel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have a CCME version 4 in a 2811, I need establish a call code to limit the access to the LD for users.

I know that the CCM have a FAC for this function, but I dont know like does this in CCME.

9 Replies 9

omendieta77
Level 1
Level 1

The limitation with COR configuration as suggested by omendieta, is that no override by PIN is possible.

To have call limitation that can be overridden with a PIN, configure after-hours and login in telephony service, and a PIN for each phone. You can also have a master PIN that remove limitation on all phones.

Hi Paolo

I do not have much experience in this, do you know some docuemnto that describes the configuration, and if you have some commentary of as to use it for my case?

Hi Orlando

I need establish code for the users, and not by phone.

Thanks

I understand that CCME does not support PIN per user, but only per phone.

The configuration is described in the sysadm guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_guide_book09186a00806a80dd.html

Orangel,

well, maybe I didn't understand well at the begining, have u tried this link?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801f11b0.html

The code you are trying to configure is for outbound call restriction?

I have configure COR in the CCME, but I need to establish a code that can give to the user to make salient calls of LD.

is correct, The code I am trying to configure is for outbound call restriction.

Something like FAC (Force Access Code) in CM

As I mentioned before, COR blocking does not support PIN override.

There is PIN support on a per-ephone basis, that will allow all the patterns that are denied by the after-hours command.

There is a third method, that is to configure prefixes of like four or five digits, that have to be prepended to the number when calling. You will configure the dial-peer appropriately, and as long these prefixes are know only by the right people, this will allow selective call placement by user. You can also track who uses them and from where, if the appropriate CDR are kept.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: