Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help on dialing routing patterns

hello everyone,

I am now facing a big problem. the description is as follows.

our company is faced with foreign sites, one in China, and one in France.

To reduce the telephone fees, we have established a private line between both sids. so in this case we have established a voice integration between two sides, we can now dial 4-short digit number to dial each other.

but there's another need for us.

If French colleges want to use their IP telephones dial Chinese fixed number or mobile number, for example they dial a 0086-454332334 Chinese number, we want this dialing automatically jump to the CUCM server located in China, that is, to make the international calling change to a Chinese local call.

how to set the CUCM in China?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hi

this is called tail end hop off TEHO

where you send the call out another voice gateway with lower charges

i think first you need to check if this is legally allowed in china as i think china and india have some legal thinks for VOIP and TEHO

technically you can use the same SIP or ICT trunk used for the integration to send the calls from France over the wan to china

once the call arrive to chine UCM you need to make sure th dialed digits are in the local format

for example in France thye might dial the full integration number while in china you need to send it to the PSTN as local or national call

what you can do is create a translation pattern to translate this number to the desired format

put in partition that the CSS of the SIP/or ICT tunrk used for integration between CUCMs has access to it

provide the translation pattern with CSS has access to the PSTN dial plan for PSTN access

hope this help

if helpful rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I think there would be some changes in Call Manager server, to fake the incomming call with prefix 0033 (from France) to a Chinese local call number. I don't know if my suppose is right and if it's right, how to set the CUCM server?

hi

this is called tail end hop off TEHO

where you send the call out another voice gateway with lower charges

i think first you need to check if this is legally allowed in china as i think china and india have some legal thinks for VOIP and TEHO

technically you can use the same SIP or ICT trunk used for the integration to send the calls from France over the wan to china

once the call arrive to chine UCM you need to make sure th dialed digits are in the local format

for example in France thye might dial the full integration number while in china you need to send it to the PSTN as local or national call

what you can do is create a translation pattern to translate this number to the desired format

put in partition that the CSS of the SIP/or ICT tunrk used for integration between CUCMs has access to it

provide the translation pattern with CSS has access to the PSTN dial plan for PSTN access

hope this help

if helpful rate

dear marwanshawi,

thank you for your answer. but can you recommend me some links to see how to set the translation patterns for incoming calls ? thank you!

my UCM version is 4.5.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: