Replies

Help wanted with CDR problem

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

I started out helping someone with a CDR problem at

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2157119?tstart=30

Unfortunately, I mis-read the question, and made a pigs-ear out of answering it. Can someone help the poor sole ? I suspect a call to TAC is in order, unless I'm missing something bleeding obvious.

Thanks,

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
5 Replies 5

Antonio Taylor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I dont see a problem.here. It seems to be more a missconfiguration there. The CDR are being purged because of the disk space of CDR or the amount of days parameter in CDR.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

You've fallen into the same trap as me !

The problem isn't that there aren't CDRs prior to 10 days ago. The problem is that there are only CDRs from 10+ days ago. CDRs from yesterday don't exist.

GTG

Have you guys reviewed the flat files folders via CLI to see what's the last processed files and the dates??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

I've never heard of this folder. Care to enlighten me ?

GTG

Via CLI  you can issue this command to see what's the latest information CUCM processed about CDR files

file list activelog cm/cdr_repository/processed

Then you add the directory for each date to the path and see what files have been processed, if they still see the last date as 10 days ago, I'd recommend a TAC case as maybe something in the CAR/CDR tables about current date is wrong and might need to be changed.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: