cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Unscreened ANI, Diversion Header config

news2010a
Level 3
Level 3

Hello folks, can you please give me a sample article showing how to accomplish the requirement outlined in the attached diagram?

I haven't seen a good article on this specific issue so if you the experts on this could help me showing a configuration for this, I really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Requirement:

1) When calls are placed outbound from Remote Site1 and RemoteSite2 or Hub, "Phone PSAP" should see the STN (Screen Telephone Number) from the respective site calls are coming, so 911 can respond accordingly and identify the respective remote location calls are coming from.

Questions:

1) In CUCM, which configurations are necessary to make this work (For example, (CSS) Calling Search Space changes, Route Lists, Route Pattern, Route Groug changes in the "CUCM Administrator" service etc)

2) In the CUBE C3925, please provide the configuration which can allow me to accomplish the requirement.

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are different ways you can accomplish this..

1. Configure each phone to have phone number external mask...set this to be the DDI for each phone

2. Configure your Route list to send External Mask to the Gateway

3, On the CUBE configure sip profiles to modify the external mask received from cucm to the STN for each phone

request INVITE sip-header Remote-Party-ID modify "<6083502222>" "<6089999992>"

4. Apply the sip profile to the dial-peer going to the PSAP

dial-peer voice 1 voip

voice-class sip proflies 1

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

with the below, did you mean set to be the "DID" instead of DDI?

1. Configure each phone to have phone number external mask...set this to be the DDI for each phone

Yes, DID, DDI are the same thing

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"