Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

hide missed calls on overlay DN

Hi all

we have a customer with an existing deployment of UC560 with SPA502 and SPA508 phones. the original configuration was partially made by CCA, and partially made via CLI by multiple admins, so it was a "little" messy.

we re-engineered the whole configuration of the UC560 keeping all ephones configurations, and all seemed to be working, but users reported a strange behaviour:

some ephones have a button with 4 overlay DNs to manage incoming calls to the reception by hunt groups: let's say, the first 2 overlay dn of phone A, B, C are part of the hunt group H1, the first 2 overlay dn of the phone D, E, F are part of the hunt group H2, the overlay dn 3 e 4 of the phone A, B, C are part of the hunt group H3. incoming calls to the reception ring on H1, then on H2, then on H3.

this is the strange behaviour:

if phone A answers the call during the first hunting, B and C get 2 missed call; if no one answers during the first hunting, the call ring on H2: if phone D answers the call, A, B, C, E and F get 2 missed call. if no one answers at all, the phones A, B and C get 4 missed calls!!

users tell us that before our reconfiguration there wasn't this problem (at the moment i can't rollback the config to verify).

anyway this seems really strange to me because in every document i read, i can find "Missed calls to overlay buttons are not reported".

i already tried the "no missed-calls" command on the ephones, but seems to be ignored.

any idea?

thanks in advance

Marco

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content