cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hide user from Auto Attendant in Unity Express 2.3

tpolimine
Level 1
Level 1

how can i hide a user from the dial-by-name directory in cue 2.3 (i guess i could intentionally misspell the name) by i know it can be done in Unity by removing the check from list user in directory, im hopeing there is something gui or cli that could give me this feature in CUE

thanks

Tom...

2 Replies 2

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

The default auto-attendant script provided with Cisco Unity Express is named aa.aef. This file resides in the system directory, and cannot be downloaded, copied, or uploaded. This default auto-attendant application is also known as the "system script" or "system AA." This default script supports basic functions such as dial-by-extension, dial-by-spelling username, and call operator functions. If additional functionality is required, then you must create a customized auto-attendant script.

This URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel2_3/cliadmin/ch3sys.html#wp1089359

I looked at this link and don't see a specific way to hide users from the directory? Is that possible? If so please show the script

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: