Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports - When is queue full and for how long

mmchartrand
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I need to know if the number of maximum callers in a queue is enough for our needs. I am trying to generate reports that would show me the time a queue is full and for how long.

Anybody knows what type of report I should use to get this info?

Thanks in advance

7 Replies 7

Jagpreet Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Martin,

What version of UCCX are you running? ( considering it is a UCCX )

Also, are we trying to run Real Time reports or do we need to know a complete days report?

Regards,

Jagpreet

Hi Jagpreet,

I am running version 8.5.1.11003-32 of UCCX and I need to know a complete days report.

Thanks

Martin,

Go to the Admin Page >> Tools >> Plugins >> CCX Historical Reports.

Download and install the Plugin and you can use it to pull the report. It is fairly easy to use. But let me know if you have any questions regarding it.

Regards,

Jagpreet

Jagpreet,

I have the tool already installed and can generate report. What I want is a report that will show me when a specific queue is full and for how long it was full.

Is there such a report?

Regards,

Martin,

From the Historical reporting client, look for Traffic Analysis report. I think that should give you what you need.

Regards,

Jagpreet

Jagpreet,

Thanks for the tip, however, this report does not give me what I need which is to know when a queue is full and for how long. I could even settle for when the queue is full only.

The traffic analysis report gives me only total incomming calls, average calls per hour, peek calls per hour and call duration. No mention about queues.

Do you have any other report to suggest?

Regards,

Martin,

That might require a custom report. Cisco TAC wont create\support one, however, you can try moving the discussion here to the UCCX page and see if someone can create one for you.

Regards,

Jagpreet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: