Running Unity 5 on Exchange 2K7. We have a 2K3 server and a 2K7 server. About a month ago we started migrating users from 2K3 to 2K7. And we ran permissions wizard on Unity and users have been working fine.
Then a couple of weekends ago, we changed the partner server to 2K7, everything still fine. 2K3 is still on but not in use.
So the problem is about half the people still show their Exchange server in the Subscriber properties as the 2K3 server, even though it is not. I looked in the UnityDB and this is the "Home Server" field in the Subscriber table.
I can't find any reason why some show up correctly and some don't. TAC has had me run some stuff, but no change.
Has anyone run across this and is it as simple as changing the DB manually or is there a more formal way to remedy the situation. It seems to be just cosmetic, but I don't want to find out otherwise when we turn the 2K3 server off.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...