Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How can I access the corporate directory from a different cluster?

Hello,

I have two clusters in our environment. Cluster A & Cluster B. Cluster A is configured with all the Americas region. Cluster B is configured with all the Europe region.

The endpoints or the users registered in Cluster A can access the "Cluster A" corporate directory & users registered in Cluster B can access "Cluster B" corporate directory.

I want to know is there any way where in users registered in Cluster A can access the Corporate Directory in Cluster B and Vice versa.

My CUCM Version on both the cluster is 8.5.1.11900-21

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You could try copying the

You could try copying the Directories URL under System->Enterprise Parameters from one cluster and then add a new IP Phone Service to the other cluster pointing to that URL and subscribe phones to that IP Phone Service.  That may or may not work.

Other option would be building a separate application hosted on a web server to host the corporate directories.

Edit: I just confirmed my method worked successful.

1 REPLY

You could try copying the

You could try copying the Directories URL under System->Enterprise Parameters from one cluster and then add a new IP Phone Service to the other cluster pointing to that URL and subscribe phones to that IP Phone Service.  That may or may not work.

Other option would be building a separate application hosted on a web server to host the corporate directories.

Edit: I just confirmed my method worked successful.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content