cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I clear a SHOW EPHONE output ?

Smita Longani
Level 1
Level 1

I need to know is there a command to delete the show ephone output for the unregistered phones.

R_VOZ_JGS#show ephone

ephone-1 Mac: TCP socket:[-1] activeLine:0 UNREGISTERED

mediaActive:0 offhook:0 ringing:0 reset:0 reset_sent:0 paging 0 debug:0

IP:0.0.0.0 0 Unknown 0  keepalive 0 max_line 0

ephone-2 Mac: TCP socket:[-1] activeLine:0 DECEASED

IP:10.1.9.54 16223 ATA Phone keepalive 5 max_line 2 dual-line

ephone-3 Mac: TCP socket:[-1] activeLine:0 UNREGISTERED

IP:10.1.9.54 3970 ATA Phone keepalive 18 max_line 2 dual-line

10 Replies 10

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

can u try clear voice register attempted regsitration or clear telephony-service ephone-attempted-registration command ?

regds,

aman

Hi,

I have tried the commands but it only clears the statistics for the attempted-registerations. So unfortunately that didn't work for me.

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Smita,

I think there is no way to remove ephone stats other than removing ephone from the config or you can filter your result by

sh ephone registered and sh ephone unregistered.

Thanks

Manish

Hi Manish,

I can do that but currently it will show me as 122 unregistered phones because they were in SRST, but not anymore and I want to clear that.

Smita

Hi Smita,

If you really need to clear those logs then try reloading the router ,this only option left for you.

rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

Thanks Manish..

I was able to find the solution for it rather than rebooting. I did no telephony-service and then pasted all the commands of the telephony service, so I was able to remove all the ephones.

R_VOZ_JGS(config)#no telephony-service

Skinny Deleted entries for 6 phones

Hi Smita,

Thanks for update.

regds,

aman

Yes "no telephony-service" will remove all config from telephony service. I would not recommend that command in production router just for clearing the logs but glad that it helped you.

Thanks

Manish

I agree with you Manish, but since my phones are not going to SRST mode at the moment, so I was good at it . I immediately put back all the 19 commands I had configured and I was good to go

Hi +5 Smita.

Thanks

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: