Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How can I find out who dialed 911 in CM 6

I have a CM 6.1 system and I have reports of people calling 911. Is there a way in CM 6 to find out what DN's dialed 911?

I know in CM 4 you had to do a custom SQL query, but obviously thats an issue in CM 6.

2 REPLIES

Re: How can I find out who dialed 911 in CM 6

You can wait until after midnight(after CDR reports are processed), then go to your call manager's CAR site http://iphere/car/login.asp

login with your car administrator login, then choose export CDR records. It exports your entire call history into a csv file that you can then import into excel/access.

HTH

Thanks,

Robert

Re: How can I find out who dialed 911 in CM 6

you can do it in "almost" real time. export your CDR records then import them into a sql database. use the following sql query to find the extension

DECLARE @StartDateTime DATETIME

,@EndDateTime DATETIME

SELECT @StartDateTime = '11/11/2008 08:00'

SELECT @EndDateTime = '11/12/2008 23:00'

select callingPartyNumber,originalCalledPartyNumber,finalCalledPartyNumber,globalCallID_callId,

duration,origCalledPartyRedirectReason,lastRedirectRedirectReason,

datetimeorigination = DATEADD(hour,-5,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970')))

,datetimedisconnect = DATEADD(hour,-5,(dateadd(second ,dateTimedisconnect, '1/1/1970')))

from cdr --this is the table you imported data into--

where finalcalledpartynumber = ('911')

AND DATEADD(hour,-4,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970'))) >= @StartDateTime

AND DATEADD(hour,-4,(dateadd(second ,dateTimeOrigination, '1/1/1970'))) <= @EndDateTime

order by datetimedisconnect

Views
Helpful
Replies