cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I get certain devices to play one of the audio streams I uploaded?

jamirobin1
Level 1
Level 1

I uploaded my Music On Hold Audio Source. I restarted Media services. Then I went to one of my devices and select the audio stream needed for User Hold MOH Audio Source and Network Hold MOH Audio Source.  I hear dead air.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In addition to the points mentioned by others on this post, please make sure that the MOH file is uploaded on all the servers.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

cnuche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you hear any other audio source? if so, I'd re-create and re-upload the file to avoid a problem with a corrupted file.

What about the default MOH file, can you hear that??

HTH

Chris.

Internally I can hear the audio I selected. But when I call in to test from an external devise I hear nothing when I place the call on hold and/or hit the transfer key.  If I set everything back to default I hear the MOH internal and external, works fine.

Thanks

Jami

What codecs are you using for both call flows? Please make sure that those codecs are enabled for MOH on CUCM, and make sure you have the file for that codec on the server.

Chris.

Can you check that the gateway has the Media Resource Group List where the Media Resource Group has the correct MOH resource?

if not please add the MRGL and restart the GW from the CUCM page.

Viri

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In addition to the points mentioned by others on this post, please make sure that the MOH file is uploaded on all the servers.

HTH

Manish

jamirobin1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank  you Manish!

The audio file was not on my other 2 nodes. Guessed I should have drank more coffee that day.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: