Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How can I upload a certificate with a new subject alternative name and avoid changing the ITL file.

A customer I support wants to use a new URL for its users to reach the ucmuser page.  I want to make sure that I don't change the ITL file when making this change.  My plan is to use the "set web-security" command to create a subject alternative name in the tomcat certificate.  I will then generate a CSR which the customer will send to their CA for the new certificate.  Once I receive the new certificate, I will of course upload it to CUCM with the root and any intermediate certificates.  Per the document, https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/30501/cucm-uploading-ccmadmin-web-gui-certificates#Server_Admin_Uploads_Root_Certificates_as_tomcat-trust, when I upload the root certificate I will upload it as a tomcat-trust certificate.  It is my understanding, based on another Cisco document, that I can upload a new tomcat certificate without affecting the ITL file.  Does the uploading of the root certificate as an additional tomcat-trust cert change the ITL file?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content