I tell the fault that is being presented on the client where the production was Unifed cisco call manager with version: 188.8.131.5200-9 Unlimited, I have an intern configured on a cisco 3905 phone, the phone is set to the local time zone, but regardless of any changes made on the device continues the same hour, the actions performed and check were:
1. In the Date / Time Groups hize time zone change, but without any affectation on the device.
2. The Time Zone in Configuration Partition, but the result was the same.
3. I did reset the phone every time a change performed.
4. Clear the internal to the device and practice all operations ofa device supercopia this ok, but there was no change in the time zone.
I appreciate anyone who has an idea of what may be the problem and how to correct it.
Thanks for the help, I finally achieved as a solution that was lowering device fimware version and then upgrade again, apparently on the customer's premises was a problem with the power and turn off the CUCM server, but the phone did not go out at the same time and to back up the CUCM, phones that did not go up at once with this range were excluded from the schedule.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.