cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how many Call in number can we create on CUE

hassanwehbi
Level 1
Level 1

i am trying to create more than 8 callin numbers on the CUE, a prompt message indicates that the number of ports exceeded.

i did not find any documentation guide that shows the limitation in callin number on the CUE.

i tested it on cue version 7.x and cue version 8.x with same results.

can anyone confirm if the creation of Callin numbers is limited to the maximum number of licensed CTI ports i.e. 8 ports ?

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are two limitations, number of licensed port and max number of AAs. Both are detailed in the release notes according to your specific model.

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

This link is the Full CUE specs based on the hardware module, you can check that info here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5745/ps5520/product_data_sheet0900aecd806aefe4.html

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: