Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much space is taken up in a Call Manager 6.1.2 backup?

How much space is taken up in a Call Manager 6.1.2 backup?

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How much space is taken up in a Call Manager 6.1.2 backup?

No one can answer that question exactly for you.  It depends on completely upon your cluster and system configurations.  I've seen backups normally average several hundred megs in size (close to and/or approaching a gig) all the way up to 3 gig or so but there is no hard and fast rule.  You also have to consider how many backups you wish to store at a time when considering storage needs (i.e., 2, 3, etc).

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

2 REPLIES

No one can answer that question exactly for you.  It depends on completely upon your cluster and system configurations.  I've seen backups normally average several hundred megs in size (close to and/or approaching a gig) all the way up to 3 gig or so but there is no hard and fast rule.  You also have to consider how many backups you wish to store at a time when considering storage needs (i.e., 2, 3, etc).

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks Hailey,

I'm very familiar with the UC500 series and Call Manager Express but very new to the full Call Manager system.  I saw the RAID was at 238 GB and wasn't sure how much of that was used for configuration.  Thanks for your response. Very much appreciated.

Steve

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content