cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how-to callforward-all on a h323 dial-peer, cme?

alig.norbert
Level 4
Level 4

Hi there,
I have a cme with several ATAs-186 as fax gateway (hs323) configured.
How can I do a callforward-all on these numbers. External incoming calls can be done throught a translation-rule but how can I forward internal calls? With a incoming-translation rule on the dial-peer?
Outgoing calls must still working on the ATA/dial-peer.

Thanks,
Norbert

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the ATA registered as an ephone with an ephone-dn on it? If yes then you can use 'call-forward all target-number' on the phone-dn.

If you have the ATA using an H.323 image you would need the incoming translation-rule/profile applied to the incoming PSTN dial-peer, not the outgoing ATA dial-peer. You need to make IOS chose a different outgoing dial-peer.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the ATA registered as an ephone with an ephone-dn on it? If yes then you can use 'call-forward all target-number' on the phone-dn.

If you have the ATA using an H.323 image you would need the incoming translation-rule/profile applied to the incoming PSTN dial-peer, not the outgoing ATA dial-peer. You need to make IOS chose a different outgoing dial-peer.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.