Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to configure HTC mobile to integrate with CUCM 7.x

Hello,

How can I configure HTC mobile to integrate with CUCM? and also the required configuration on CUCM?

Thanks a lot.

6 REPLIES

Re: How to configure HTC mobile to integrate with CUCM 7.x

I believe that Cisco may release an Android version of Cisco Mobile which is currently available for the iPhone.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7290/ps7271/data_sheet_c78-595424.html

No idea of timescales, phone models, OS versions though.

First of all thank u, but i need information about HTC

Cisco Employee

As with any other device for which we do not have a SIP/SCCP client all you can try is downloading a SIP client on your phone and registering it as a 3rd party SIP endpoint.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Hi,

We have successfully register my G1 with SIP client -  csipsimple. You can find it in the Market. Works great via WiFi and HSDPA.

You need to configure it like a regular SIP softphone on CCM side. On csipsimple side when you add an account, put the user from CCM like a account name.If you used before nokia sip client with CCM 7.x the rest settings are the same

Best Regards,

Petko

Sorry I assumed that you meant an HTC phone running the Android operating system such as the HTC Desire, Legend, Wildfire etc.

HTC also make Windows phones - it would help if you state the model of phone and what operating system and version it is running.

You'll need a 3rd-party SIP client downloaded to your phone.  From there, the configuration steps are documented here (regardless of platform):

http://www.netcraftsmen.net/component/content/article/70-unified-communications/768-sip-endpoints-in-cisco-cucm-acrobits-softphone-and-weephone-for-iphone.html

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Views
Helpful
Replies