Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure trunk hunting in SIP trunk number range

bernsplagata
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to know if its possible to configure trunk hunting from a given range of nubers from an ITSP?

I am using a CME.  I have been given a number range e.g. 1231234500-1231234599

What i want to accomplish is i will make the number 1231234500 as the pilot number  so callers will only need to call this number is another calls comes in it will be taken by the next number available in the range.

THanks in advance

BR,

Bernard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Yes they control incomming traffic so if you have 1 main pilot number they will need to create a hunt group on their side sending the call to you on the next available DID.

Best Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Do want to the people from the outside world to only dial 1231234500 and when it hits your CME it should hunt with in the DID range?

This is the only way I can see this working as you cannot control the hunting or what people dial from the ISP side.

Best Regards

I was informed by the SIP provider that i can control this on my CME.  Yes you are right on the scenario.  So i should ask my provider that they configure the hunt on the DID range on their end.

Hi,

Yes they control incomming traffic so if you have 1 main pilot number they will need to create a hunt group on their side sending the call to you on the next available DID.

Best Regards