Re: How to Configure Voice Vlan and vlan Routing with Data Vlan?
This scenario lacks many details but I can make some assumptions. If you want a single voice vlan for both sites, then either the access switches or the L3 switches need a trunk port between them and a single voice vlan created in both L3 and access SW's. If you can not do a trunk port between sites, then create a seperate voice vlan on eace pair of switches (access and L3 respectively)
1. Create voice vlan x in L3 SW1 and access SW1.
2. Creat voice vlan y in L3 SW2 and access SW2.
3. Terminate an IP address from your new pool on the " interface vlan x/y" in the L3 SW's, this should serve as the default gateway for the phones.
4. Add "switchport voice vlan x/y" to each port on the access SW's that need a phone attached to it.
5. All routes should be updated for your voice gateways and call servers to get to your phones.
This is the basics and assumes you are using Cisco as indicated in your diagram.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...