Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to Delete recorded name on unity connection vm account - 8.6

Hello All,

We have a new issue opened today by one of our customer, that she hears the recorded name as wrong and we have the correct name on "Display name"

field, which can be utilized by TTS, so like to know is there any possible way to delete the recorded name.

I don't want to force my customer to re-record the name.

Only the option i see is, just to keep the old recorded name or record a new name.

Thanks,

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

How to Delete recorded name on unity connection vm account - 8.6

Hi Kam,

The best way with Unity Connection is with the use of this excellent tool from

the great suite of Unity Tools (use the ** reset" feature **).

Unity Connection Bulk User Delete   

For resetting users you have the option of emptying the mailbox,  resetting greetings, deleting voice names,  resetting passwords,  removing private lists and a number of other  options you may choose.   For installations where the user base “changes  over” frequently such as  schools this may be a nicer option.  This  option is also allowed for  CoRes installations since it does not involve  the removal of user  objects from the Connection database.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/BulkUserDelete/BulkUserDelete.html

This should allow you to just delete the one voice name recording and the default

displayname will then be used for her

Cheers!

Rob

"May your heart always be joyful
And may your song always be sung
May you stay forever young " 

- Dylan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content