Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

How to delete voice messages

HI.

I need to delete all voice messages in a voice box. I deleted all items in Inbox folder for the user but ip phone still show "you have new voice messages" message.

I use Unity 4.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: How to delete voice messages

Hi Rafael,

To remove the on screen message "you have new voice messages" just dial the MWI-Off directory number from the phone itself.

In CCM look up the MW-Off number (Feature>Voicemail>Message Waiting>Directory Number>Message Waiting Indicator Off )

This will be a Directory Number like perhaps 2600. Go to the phone, press the Line button, dial 2600 and the MWI Lamp/Icon and Message will turn off.

Hope this helps!

Rob

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: How to delete voice messages

Hi Rafael,

To remove the on screen message "you have new voice messages" just dial the MWI-Off directory number from the phone itself.

In CCM look up the MW-Off number (Feature>Voicemail>Message Waiting>Directory Number>Message Waiting Indicator Off )

This will be a Directory Number like perhaps 2600. Go to the phone, press the Line button, dial 2600 and the MWI Lamp/Icon and Message will turn off.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content