I need help/suggestion on the solution to how to deploy CUCM on cloud
So the solution that i am working on is
1. I have installed ESX5
2. Installed VSphere Server 5
3. Created a VM for CUCM single node using the Cisco standard OVA
4. Tried to clone the VM just created and used the custom vizard for cloning - gave (server name, new IP address, etc details while cloning)
5. The new VM got created, but the GUI did not load and the CLI also showed some java errors
6. Then i created a platformconfig.xml file using the Answer File Generator and ran the util import config (gave a different set of IP address and hostname, etc). This resolved the problem of the CLI and the GUI loaded, using CLI i was able to loginto the application, but when i use the same userid and password on the GUI (web interface) it gave me an error (Non Defined IMS Exception), Tried searching solution for this problem, i was told to do the IP change and Hostname via the CLI, so did the same again via the CLI but no effect
7. Last resolution i changed the IP address and host name of this cloned machine to the original VM from which it was cloned, but no success.
So I am stuck in this solution now.
I need suggestion is this approach correct as my intent is to do all the above via API calls, i need to use the VMware API to do VM provisioning, hence will be using the following
1. On user request i will clone the CUCM VM template
2. Change the IP address and Host Name
3. Use the AXL API to do provisioning
Please suggest if i am on the right solution else do help me how to cater to this problem
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...