Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to disable ringing state on a second incoming call - UC560

Hello.

I have an attendant phone SPA508 with 2 sidecars SPA500. Multiple dual DNs (20) are configured in a busy hunt-down fashion (first DN busy, second call goes to second DN/button, third call to the third DN, a.s.o with huntstop channel for each DN). As the phone might get multiple simultaneously calls, I want to disable the phone entering into the ringing state once a call is present. In other words, once I have an active call (phone is in connected state) on the first DN let's say,  any new calls should be presented only as a flash on the other keys. There should not be any softkey change ( Answer, DND) on the display. In this way I can deal with the first call first, freeing up the connected DN and being able to pickup the second button/DN and so on. Disabling call waiting feature on all DNs would allow such functionality?

TIA

Cristian

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Gold

How to disable ringing state on a second incoming call - UC560

In my opinion to deal with multiple calls the best choice is configure B-ACD/AA for call queueing. All the other tecniques are confusing and difficult for the operator, and don't work really good.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content