cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to edit the Installed Applications list in UCM applications?

David Anstee
Level 4
Level 4

We have a standalone Prime ELM that is used to license a 2 node cluster CUCM1 and CUCM2

However, when I login to CUCM1 the initial page list the installed applications which show Prime License Manager, if I click the link it takes you to the Prime License manager originally installed with CUCM1

The same is true of CUCM2

I have to use the specific URL for ELM to get to the central Prime that we are using

How do I tidy up these links?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

If you are running CUCM version 10.5.1.X and above you can remove it check below for detail

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_5_1/userguide/CPLM_BK_U9B156B7_00_user-guide-rel-1052.pdf

Search for "Remove Cisco Prime License Manager"

HTH

JB

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

If you are running CUCM version 10.5.1.X and above you can remove it check below for detail

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_5_1/userguide/CPLM_BK_U9B156B7_00_user-guide-rel-1052.pdf

Search for "Remove Cisco Prime License Manager"

HTH

JB

JB,

Very nice, I did not know that feature existed. +5 points.

Chris,

thanks for acknowledging.

JB

to add further, when u issue the command license management system remove  from subscriber, server reboots.

After the server comes UP, u would get still get the Hyperlink for Prime License Manager. When u click on that, it would show the message

" Cisco Prime License Manager was removed from the server by system administrator on Tue May 21,2016. If you require any further assistance contact system administrator"

regds,

aman

That is exactly the answer I was looking for, I couldn't find references to it anywhere. Thanks Jitender!

Happy to help

JB

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PLM/ELM is automatically installed on every CUCM, CUC, but the application can be managed by only one. There is no way to remove it you just ignore it on the other nodes and go to the one you configured.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: