Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find MAC of phone last logged into by specific User

George Banuelos
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, 

How can I find the MAC of the phone a User last logged in to?  The user is currently not logged in to any phone. 

Thank you 

"I believe that the greatest work of God has not been in the miraculous, nor in the spectacular, incomprehensible Creation, but rather I believe it was accomplished on the Cross where He Himself purchased the redemption of His Bride... the salvation of m
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Same as CUCM traces, configure them, use RTMT to download, then parse thru them to get the info.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you asking about EM???

What call control and version???

HTH

java

HTH

java

Yes, EM on CUCM 8.x

"I believe that the greatest work of God has not been in the miraculous, nor in the spectacular, incomprehensible Creation, but rather I believe it was accomplished on the Cross where He Himself purchased the redemption of His Bride... the salvation of m

Jaime, is there a way to confirm the MAC of the last phone a user logged in to using Extension Mobility on a CUCM 8.X after the user logged out?

Only by reviewing the EM traces.

HTH

java

HTH

java

thank you Jaime

is this intrusive?  will the pulling of EM traces affect CUCM performance or is it a simple task? 

can this be done via RTMT?

please provide instructions if possible.

thank you again

Same as CUCM traces, configure them, use RTMT to download, then parse thru them to get the info.

HTH

java

HTH

java

thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: