Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Ben

How to find Pickup Group members with Extension Mobility

Hi,

Want to be able to find extensions within a Call Pickup Group. I have tried Bulk Admin -> Phones -> Generate Phone Reports, but this doesn't show EM users. The option to view dependencies within the Call Pickup Group page is no longer an option in CUCM 9.1. How else can you see the members of a Pickup Group?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Towards the top right: If you

Towards the top right:

If you don't get the option, go to System -> Enterprise Parameters -> CCMAdmin Parameters and enable dependency records.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Why don't you export the UDPs

Why don't you export the UDPs via BAT?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Dependency Records still

Dependency Records still works for me on CUCM 9.1 to show the members of a pickup group.

You have to remember, that members of pickup groups are DNs and not devices. An Extension Mobility account is a device, so it won't show as being a member of a pickup group. Instead, the DN associated with the EM profile will show.

GTG

Ben

Where abouts on the page is

Where abouts on the page is the dependency records link? I don't seem to have it.

Hi Wayne.You should select

Hi Wayne.

You should select Pickup Group one by one and on the top right corner you will find a top down menu where you can select dependency records.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Towards the top right: If you

Towards the top right:

If you don't get the option, go to System -> Enterprise Parameters -> CCMAdmin Parameters and enable dependency records.

GTG

Ben

Thank you guys.

Thank you guys.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content