cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get List.xml off of call manager

ronald.nutter
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add a new wallpaper file on our 9971 phones.  I have uploaded the png file via the OS Administration page.  I have tried to download the List.xml off of the Publisher so I can make the appropriate addition to the file so that it "sees" the png file that I have uploaded.

I tried running a tftp client that I thought would allow me to download the file so I can make the changes and reupload it.  I cant make a connection to the tftp server on publisher but yet my phones can get their downloads from it.

Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to access the file ?

Ron

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You  need to connect to the OS admin of the tftp server and run the following command..You will need to connect using a ssh client like putty

file get tftp Ringlist.xml

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You  need to connect to the OS admin of the tftp server and run the following command..You will need to connect using a ssh client like putty

file get tftp Ringlist.xml

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Thanks for the response.  That got me in the neighborhood.  Everything I learn to do in Call Manager, I am putting a note in Evernote with the steps so that when i have to revisit something later on, I at least have a starting point to begin from.

Ron