cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to have access with callmanager to 411 and 311 using a 2811, dial patte

charlotterob
Level 1
Level 1

We have callmanager 4.1 using a 2811 router but even thought we have the pattern [49]11 in call manager we cant reach 411..Is there a dial peer that i have to add in the 2811? if yes can you give me an example. Also we have already contacted telco in reference to this and they say that we are suppose to have access to 411? thank you for your time

5 Replies 5

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

Is your 2811 and MGCP controlled gateway or an H323 gateway?

Hi

This is a h323 gateway. For example this is the configuration for our 911

!

dial-peer voice 91 pots

description "911 CALLS"

destination-pattern 911

progress_ind alert enable 8

direct-inward-dial

port 0/0/0:23

forward-digits all

!

We dont want the use to have the digit 9 in front , so if they have to dial 911 all they have to is dial 911 and they will reach 911 even thought for every other call they need the 9 in front. Thank you for your time

can i add the following peer

dial-peer voice 411 pots

description "911 CALLS"

destination-pattern 411

progress_ind alert enable 8

direct-inward-dial

port 0/0/0:23

forward-digits all

Will this work? considering that the route pattern at call manager is [49]11 and when a user dial 911 its goes to 911, so the same feature should work for dialing 411

With the route pattern:

[49]11

you can reach numbers starting by:

411 or 911

so in the pots dial-peer to the telco you have to preview that, to reach all the numbers starting with 4 or 9 ...

Hi

Yes I apply the same principle to create a dial peer for the gateway and it worked.

Thank you very much for all your help and comments

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: