cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

How to import public folders to Cisco Unity 7.0

Hi Guys,

This may be a simple procedure but this is somthing I have never had to do so far.All I did so far was to import Mailboxes( for Subscribers) and DL(for Call handlers).But i need to divert voicemails which a currently coming to a resource mailbox to a Public Folder and I am not quite sure how that is done.

I did try and look up for the Public Folder with its Alias but I was not able to pull up information of the Public Folder on Unity .Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Prajwal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Not possible I'm afraid. Subscribers must attach to a User object, which a public folder is not. In Unity Connection you could at least tell it to forward the message, including WAV file, to an SMTP address (i.e. the public folder) but not Unity.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Not possible I'm afraid. Subscribers must attach to a User object, which a public folder is not. In Unity Connection you could at least tell it to forward the message, including WAV file, to an SMTP address (i.e. the public folder) but not Unity.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Community Member

I think I will have it forwarded from Exchange.Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content