Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to leave voicemail on cell phone with single number reach?

I would like to know what to set the Answer to Soon and the Asnwer to Late settings to use so a person with the Mobility option configured has calls go to the remote destination voicemail (cell phone voicemail)  remote destination profile is pointing to a cell phone gets their voicemailso on the cell phone. Had to delete the cisco voicemail box to get this to work the first time but now three months later it is not working. I recall I also had to set the  No Answer Ring Duration (seconds) to something but don't remember, think it was like 15 maybe?

I currently have the Answer too soontimer  set to 1000 and the Answer to Late timer set to 25000. I know there is on prefined answer due to the differences in phone companies for the cell phone etc but a rough guess would sure help. Don't want to call take and be tied up for half a day to fix this. 

1 REPLY

You have to configure the

You have to configure the Answer too late timer to something that is above the time it takes for your cell phone to go to voicemail. For me, 29s works but its more of a trial and error as you mentioned.

Please rate useful posts.
Views
Helpful
Replies