cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to make a phone Partial Registered on CUCM 8.6.2?

tpol000011
Level 1
Level 1

For the purpose of our project QA team I need to make a CP-6941 phone to be partial registered on our cucm 8.6.2? how can i achieve that?

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Why do you want to do that. Your phone should be fully registered. A partially registered phone especially sip phones indicate that one of the lines on the device is not registered with cucm

Please see similar thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11271081/9971-phone-partial-registered-cucm-85

Please rate all useful posts

I have read this thread, but still don't understand how to make the phone to be partialy registered.

We need it to test the correct appearance of the phone status in our project.

This is exactly my point. A partial registered status shows that something is broken in the configuration. I dont know how you are going to do that..This is not a normal scenario. A phone should register and not partially register

Please rate all useful posts

garyasher99
Level 1
Level 1

You can achieve partially registered status by incorrectly configuring a KEM on a SIP phone.  Add the Kem in the CUCM phone config but don't physically add the KEM. If you get a rejected status, you probably don't have a number and partition added in line 1.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: