Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a phone Partial Registered on CUCM 8.6.2?

For the purpose of our project QA team I need to make a CP-6941 phone to be partial registered on our cucm 8.6.2? how can i achieve that?

3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Why do you want to do that.

Why do you want to do that. Your phone should be fully registered. A partially registered phone especially sip phones indicate that one of the lines on the device is not registered with cucm

Please see similar thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11271081/9971-phone-partial-registered-cucm-85

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

I have read this thread, but

I have read this thread, but still don't understand how to make the phone to be partialy registered.

We need it to test the correct appearance of the phone status in our project.

VIP Super Bronze

This is exactly my point. A

This is exactly my point. A partial registered status shows that something is broken in the configuration. I dont know how you are going to do that..This is not a normal scenario. A phone should register and not partially register

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content