Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Remove port number for SIP trunk in CME

Hi,

I trying to set a SIP trunk with SIP provider, I have CME 7.1

The trunk is registered now but I can´t make calsl via SIP provider. After some debbugs sip provider's staff told me that the solution is not

not append the port in the INVITE.

Is it possible to do this?, How?

I have found some info about normalization but is relating to CM server not CME.

regards

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

what port number does your provider use for signalling? They need to provide you the port number if its different from the standard 5060..

You can then configure the signalling ports on your dial-peer as shown  in example below..where port 5081 is used here

dial-peer voice 1 voip

destination-pattern .T

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:10.10.10.24:5081

!

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Can you post the output of debug ccsip messages

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Hi aokanlawon,

thanks for your quick response, sip provider just told me that I must remove the port number in SIP INVITE message.

I attach one trace sip provider carrie out

regards

You need to go back to them and let them clarify what they want you to do. I dont see any thing wrong with the sip traces..So please speak to them..

Hi aokanlawon,

Do you know if it is possible to ,modifiy the message FROM

for instance if the call via sip trunk  sends

I needt to replace with:

regards

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

By the sounds of it you need to configure delayed offer , this is configured under the voice service voip /  sip

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: