Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove red led from Ipphone cisco 8851

juan.mejia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have delete voice message from my iphone but the red light does not turn off. 

Some one knows why?

Regards.

9 Replies 9

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Try doing a resync of MWI from telephony Integration > Phone system

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

hi

doing a:

resync of MWI from telephony Integration > Phone system 

I finded the way to do it but i not sure if there is any risk for my system when i apply the funcction.

And  i need to do it in the subscriber?

Regards.

Hi there 

Synchronizing MWIs for the phone system may affect system performance. We recommend that you do this task when phone traffic is light.

To Synchronize MWIs for a Phone System Integration

Step 1 In Cisco Unity Connection Administration, expand Telephony Integrations and select Phone System. On the Search Phone Systems page, select the name of the phone system for which you want to synchronize all MWIs.

Step 2 On the Phone System Basics page, under Message Waiting Indicators, select Run .

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What do you use for voicemail?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Cisco Unity Connection version: 10.5.2.12901-1.

You can also reset the MWI on a single voicemail box by going into Unity Connection into the user's account. access the Message Waiting Indicators menu item in the user's account, checking the box for the MWI and clicking "Reset All".

Hi, I did all but there's no changes in the phones maybe it's same something else well thanks any way.

Regards.

Is your voicemail intergration sccp or sip?

If sip ensure that your trunk has a css that will allow access to the dn partition.

What is your MWI OFF number? can you dial the MWI OFF number from the phone affected?

Saiful Islam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: