Views
Helpful
Replies

How to setup Cisco 7937g CME 7.0

dotunadekanmbi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,,

I will appreciate if anyone can enlighten me on how to configure a Cisco 7937G on a CCME router version 7.0...

Firmware to use and configuration steps will be good.....Urgent pls.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Please make sure to have all the 7937g phone load uploaded in the falsh and use the below link and the section "

Configuring Phones to Make Basic Calls" unde the chapter "Setting Up Basic Configuration" in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmebasic.html

example:

ephone-type 7937

device-id 431

num-buttons 1

max-presentation 6

ephone 2

mac-address xxxx.xxxx.xxxx

type 7937

button 1:2

here in the above example we have used ephone 2 and button2 for this 7937g phone.

Hope it helps.

Anand

anchoudh wrote:

ephone-type 7937

device-id 431

num-buttons 1

max-presentation 6

CME supports the 7937 natively, there is no need to create a custom ephone.

Rejohn Cuares
Level 4
Level 4

I got this working by uploading the 7937 phone loads. Download it from Cisco software page. Note that before you can download the file you must have a valid service contract.

Downloads Home > Products > Voice and Unified Communications > IP Telephony > IP Phones

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series > Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G >

Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) Software-1.4(4)

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: