Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to tell what phones a DN is programmed on?

Is there a dependency record or something that shows what phones a DN is programmed as a SD/BLF on? I can do this easily from an Ericsson MD110, however I haven't found an equivalency in CallManager for this.

Thanks.

• IP Telephony
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: How to tell what phones a DN is programmed on?

as i mentioned, there is no easy way to try getting this information

you run qrys from CLI

run sql

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/6_1_1/cucos/iptpappa.html#wp1052698

run a qry on that table and see what info it contains, most probably it's the one and you will need to join it with the device table to get the info

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
12 REPLIES

Try "Route Plan Report"

This should tell you. ; )

This shows what phones a number is programmed as a DN, however it doesn't list the phones that have it programmed as a SD/BLF (unless I'm still overlooking it).

Thanks.

What version of Callmanager? Could try using the dependency records.

CallManager 6.1.2.1000-13. I looked at what was listed in the dependency records and it only reflects those instruments that have the number assigned as a DN...it does not show phones that have that number as a SD or BLF. That's the info I'm after.

CallManager 6.1.2.1000-13. I looked at what was listed in the dependency records and it only reflects those instruments that have the number assigned as a DN...it does not show phones that have that number as a SD or BLF. That's the info I'm after.

route...Route plan report should tell you that.

Cisco Employee

that info is not reflected in any report, you would need to try looking with the data dictionary to create a query that could show you that, it does not show as any dependency record as you could only have a button template but no BLF configured

if you do not want to go with the QRY then look at the button template, use dependency records and look into any phone that has that template and do it manually

there is no easy way to get that info

HTH

java

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Ok, I'm looking at the data dictionary and have no idea what I'm supposed to do or where to do it. Let's say I actually right a structured query that finds what I'm looking for, where am I supposed to run the query? Does anyone have some insight they could share?

The closest thing I can come up with is that I'm looking for information contained in the blfspeeddial table (350), after that I'm completely lost.

Thanks.

Cisco Employee

as i mentioned, there is no easy way to try getting this information

you run qrys from CLI

run sql

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/6_1_1/cucos/iptpappa.html#wp1052698

run a qry on that table and see what info it contains, most probably it's the one and you will need to join it with the device table to get the info

HTH

java

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.