Views
Helpful
Replies

how to use UCL Enh Plsu license mix with Enh License

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Guys,

I bought 135 Enh plus licnese which should support 270 devices, but when I installed it in CUCM 10.5 the call manager consumed them as 135 not as 270! How can I solve this issue.

Thanks for all

Mohammad

23 Replies 23

OK I tried to assigned two devices with one User ID and the liceneses reduced by one!

But Why I have to do this, Cisco told me that one enhanced plus can support two devices, and can save money instead of buying enhanced license.

Hi,

this is the way it works.

Now to same user, assign one or more than  more dummy MAC phone and check for licenses.

do "update license usage report" and synchronise PLM

regds,

aman

you mean I have to create dummy MACs phone and associated with the one user and check the license?

Yes.

Map it with same userid with which u have already associated two phones.

regds,

aman

so in my case I have to create 78 users and assign two devices per each one user?

you are correct.

Hi,

you can refer the old discussion  and open the link ,page  14 of ppt for details.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony/cuwl-license-consuming/td-p/2585460

regds,

aman

I understand that if I want to use users there is a limitation depends on licenses but what if i don't want to assign user to devices (leave it as Anonymous ) means one license per one device!

I want enhanced plus to act line enhanced one license per one device (the same of 26 enhanced). Thats what i want it

Hi,

you can create local users and assign 2 or more devices to them as owner id to save licenses.

regds,

aman