cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use voice source-group command in cisco router ( gateway with more then one PSTN carrier)

ssengotaiyan
Level 1
Level 1

Guys

Can someone help me to deploy the below :

PSTN çè CISCO ROUTER çèSIPCALL MANAGER

I want to match the inbound calls from call manager to cisco router based on source ip address.  i have already using answer-address however i need to match source ip address . Due to call forward issues in asterix call manager i need to match the inbound calls in cisco router based on source ip address and forward to specific pstn carrier.

I have read the topic voice source-group command but no idea how to use it. 

Your early response would be appreciated.

Thanks
ss
4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Carrier based routing is not simple to configure, and it would be much better if in the calls by the non-cisco device you prefix some digits, so to route calls based on called number.

However if you want to continue anyway on the route to complication,  the relevant document is the following:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t11/feature/guide/ftgwrepg.html

Jiri Solc
Level 5
Level 5

Try something like this...

! ACL 1 matches IP of CallManager (10.0.0.100), deny all other IP's, which is permited by source group
access-list 1 permit 10.0.0.100
access-list 1 deny   any

! ACL 2 matches any IP which is rejected by source group
access-list 2 permit any

! Define voice source-groups to permit/reject calls
voice source-group voip-allow
  access-list 1

voice source-group voip-block
  access-list 2
  disconnect-cause call-reject

The result should be if call is sourced from ACL1, then its permitted. If call is sourced from any other IP location, it's rejected (call-reject).

Voice source-group is checked before matching incoming dial-peer.

Hope this helps!

Jiri

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should be able to do this with 15.1(2)T.  There is a new dial-peer bind feature.

The command is under the dial-peer:

bind source-ip

-Steve

This is one of pretty nice new features, like described Toll-fraud prevention in:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_tech_note09186a0080b3e123.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: