Helpful
Replies

How Transfer from a Subscriber Voicemail to a directory Number

gsilva
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I need your help.

Please I need put a advice when my customer receive a call and after redirect the call a other DN.

For example:

From PSTN call to my customer and hear a advice and when finish the advice the call is transfer to the secretary.

I think I can to do this with the Unity, but can´t  transfer the call directly a other extension.

Please your help.

Thanks

Guillermo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What do you get? Probably the configuration for the Subscriber Recepcion Birmann is sending the call to the user's greeting. Try configuring another CH as I described before and send the call to that new CH which will ring the subscriber's extension.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Guillermo,

You need to configure something like this:

CTI RP that matches the DID and with Call Forward All to VM, then on Unity/ Unity Connection configure a Call Handler with an extension that matches the one on the CTI RP and on the call transfer configure a standard greeting (announcement you want to play). On the greeting action you'll see an "After greeting" option, select "Call action" and transfer the call to a number.

You need to configure a Routing Rule to allow Unity to route the call to another number. Go to call routing rules and create one that matches the number you want to reach.

Regards,

Tere.

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Hi Tere,

I follow your instructions but transfer not operate.

I heard the announce but when this finished, the transfer not operate.

when finished the announce I need transfer to other extension (DN) immediatly, without push a key

Unity 5.0

CCM 8.0

Hi,

As you are using Unity on the Call Handler config page if you go to Call transfer there's a  parameter that says "After greeting--> Send caller to:" and configure the "attempt transfer to"  the extension you want to be transfered to.

Regards,

Tere.

Hi,

I checked the documentation 'cause I wasn't sure what was the name of the parameter you need.

If you see this doc, you'll see you need to configure this:

After greeting--> Send caller to --> you can select the subscriber you wish or do a caller system transfer to the number you want to reach. If you use Caller System transfer, make sure the call routing rules allow Unity to call the number you want.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/interface_reference/guide/ex/50curg070e.html#wp1047774

Another possible solution is create a second CH named SECRETARY and under Transfer Incoming Calls

select  Yes, Ring Subscriber at extension XXXX. And on the first CH you can configure

After greeting--> Send caller to the SECRETARY CH and this one will transfer the call to the number you want to reach.

Regards,

Tere.

Tere,

Sorry, but I configured the call handler with the instructions, but continue without complete the transfer

Attach print screen

Regards,

Guillermo

What do you get? Probably the configuration for the Subscriber Recepcion Birmann is sending the call to the user's greeting. Try configuring another CH as I described before and send the call to that new CH which will ring the subscriber's extension.

Tere,

Now is operating correctly.

I configured a new subscriber and after greeting--> Send caller to --> subscriber Birman.

In the Subscriber Birman configured in The Call Transfer Yes, ring extension for: Subscriber Birman.

But I have a doubt.

Why with call handler not operate correctly?

Thnaks a lot

Guillermo

It should work with a CH, probably the "Recpcion Birmann" was not configured properly.

Verify too that your Alternate greeting isnt enabled or it will override the Standard settings and the confusion factor will kick in like you are experiencing.

Tracy

Tere + 5 point to you for this excellent work!! Guillermo you need to appreciate people..Its very encouraging around here and I guess in life generally:)

Please rate useful posts

"For the love of God is broader than the measure of man's mind And the heart of the Eternal is most wonderfully kind"

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks!

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes you can do this with unity? What is playing the advice to the customer? Is it unity

Please rate useful posts

"For the love of God is broader than the measure of man's mind And the heart of the Eternal is most wonderfully kind"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: