cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hung hunt-group member

m-ketchum
Level 1
Level 1

I'll do my best to try and explain what is happening...

The customer started out with a 7920 as a member of a hunt-group, along with a few other extension.

The 7920 went bad and they decided to replace. They moved the ephone-dn to the replacement 7920. Remeber, the -dn is still a memebr of the hunt-group as well. So, when they went to test the hunt-group the replacement 7920 with the old -dn didn't ring. The 7920 will go into dnd, but when you take it out of dnd it displays logged out of hunt-group. I tried moving the -dn to another phone as well as back to the original 7920 amd get the same results.

A show hunt-group also shows that particular extension as logged out. Since there is a member of the hunt-group logged out, I can't even remove the -dn from the hunt-group.

I've search through the config and don't see the -dn assiged to any other device.

Is there a way to clear or reset the -dn's hunt-group dial-peer, or force it to login.

Short of rebooting the router, I'm stuck

Ideas?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Reboot time. Good occasion for uprade, also.

Lovely!

Any word yet on how the 12-4-11.XW7 is treating people?

Thanks again as always!

I have some XW7 installs. No trouble reports.

Great! Thanks again!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: