Hunt CUE

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I this Hunt Group configured in the CCME:

ephone-hunt 1 sequential

pilot 3010

list 3000, 3001, 3003, 3004

And the 3000, 3001, 3003, 3004 phone number are configured with the voice mail (Cisco Unity Express), and when the extension is bussy or not answer the call is forwarded to Voice Mail of the extension.

But I have a problem with the hunt group, when I call to pilot 3010, the call is connected to extension 3000, 3001, 3003, 3004 successively. But when the call is not answer for the extension the voice mail prompt is not is not heard. (If I call to extension 3004 without dial to pilo 3010, the voice mail prompt is heard)

What happend?

4 Replies 4

Hello,

This is because you dont have a final desitination on your hunt list for the hunt pilot. You are getting voicemail when you dial 3004, because you dialed 3004 directly and are getting the busy or no answer treatment that you specified, in this case forward to voicemail.

However, you dialed 3010 (pilot), and it rang through the extensions specified in your hunt list. You haven't specified a treatment for busy or no answer. In this case you would need to do the following:

ephone-hunt 1 sequential

pilot 3010

list 3000, 3001, 3003, 3004, final (vm pilot or other extension that you want to forward the call for a final destination if the other extensions arent answered)

If you forward to the voicemail pilot, you can make a general delivery mailbox which can be checked by all the members of the hunt list.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

Hi kenneth.mohammed,

I have done the following:

I created a new extension:

ephone-dn 6 dual-line

number 3006

call-forward busy 9000

call-forward noan 9000 timeout 10

(This ephone-dn is not assigned to any button or phone)

I created a new Group in the Unity Express:

Configure/Group, in the Primary Extension I assigned the extension 3006 (ephone-dn 6).

In the Profile Group of new Group, in the Owner/Member section I added the 3000, 3001, 3003, 3004 extension.

The hunt list configuration now is:

ephone-hunt 1 longest-idle

pilot 3010

list 3004, 3003, 3002, 3001

final 3006

And now, when I call to pilot number of hunt (3010) and if the call is not answered, the prompt of the Cisco Unity Express is heard (3006), and the Message is stored in the Group Mailbox.

From the Extensions associated with the group, I call to Voice Mail Pilot, I enter the key to access the voice mail, then press 9 to enter to group mailbox, and I hear the messages of the group, that's work.

But How I can enable MWI to Group Mailbox in the Phone? Currently the phone is set up your primary extension only. (The model of the phone is the 7911)

Hi ricardorojas123,

like I now mwi for group-mail is not supported actually.

Possible you can work with the notification feature in unity.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: