Helpful
Replies

Hunt group CFWDALL options for CCM 7.1

Kane Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I'm using CCM 7.1.

I have a situation where I need to dial a hunt pilot and have the first member in the group do a Call Forward All to a PSTN destination over a SIP trunk. If the trunk is down, then the second member in the group - an internal DN needs to be dialled.

I know that Call Forward All is ignored by the hunt group. Is there any way round this?

1 Reply 1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

For the first part you can use SNR (single number reach). Configure SNR for the first number in the hunt group. Enable mobile connect, so that calls are forwarded immediately to the PSTN destination...

You will need to test this to know how CUCM will behave when the trunk is down. I am not sure what will happen. What you need to bear in mind is that this will be two seperate calls, hence the hunt algorithm may or may not be affected. Test it and see

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: