Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group forward to Unity AA not function

john_lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Currently I setup a phone as pilot number and if no answer, it will forward the call to hunt group, in this hunt group it have 5 IP Phone and I using broadcast method to ring all phone. If all IP Phone in hunt group does not answer the call, it will route to next hunt group and this hunt group will route to Auto Attendant in Unity Connection to prompt message. Below is the flow:-

IP Phone ext 4000 ---(no answer, forward to 4050)----> hunt group 4050 (have 5 ext. 5001, 5002 and so on) -----(hunt group phone no answer, forward to 4051)---> hunt group 4051 (route to Unity connection Auto Attendant)

Now I using a phone to call 4000 and no answer, it able forward to 4050 and ring all phone. After 5 ring and no answer, it not route to my pre-define AA and it go to standard Voice Mail message. If I call direct to 4050, I can saw after phone ring and no answer, it able route to next hunt group and then prompt my define AA message.

Do you have any idea how to solved this issues? My CUCM and Unity Connection version is 9.1.

Thank you.

Regards,

John

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

OK, so, what's the mailbox/call handler DN you want to reach????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime, thanks for reply. It should hit my AA DN is 6000 and it is my own recording message. If I used phone call 4000 and let it forward, it will go to hit voice mail DN 7000. This is not I wanted.

Then you should configure a call routing rule to catch calls coming from that HP and send them to that call handler.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Will you please have a look at my topic also ?

Sorry for intervening

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12198921/problem-jabra-pro-920-cisco-7942

Can I know how to do the call routing rule? I try to do it but still not work, not sure which area got wrong. Do you have sample?

Make the rule to match a called number of 4050 to send to the auto-attendant.  Can you send screenshots of the call routing rules you configured and the voicemail pilot configuration?

Hi Brian, thanks for help. I manage to solved the issues. After I using the forwarding rule, it work.

Thanks,

John

Ben Morgan
Level 3
Level 3

Hi John,

Would be using the first redirected number to match in CUC.

In CUC Admin, goto Advanced->Conversation and check the "Use Last (rather than first) redirecting number for routing incoming call"

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your response. But I had try this method and it still not work. Got other way?

Thank you.

John